To write a review please log in first.
Click & Collect
This exclusive, registered design of WHIS has been developed in cooperation with top riders and is suited very well for competitive riders with high demands. The WHIS Competition has a completely isolated private connection. Our private connection technology ensures that the connection between the instructor and the rider is stable even at events where many instruction sets are used. The WHIS Competition offers the instructor and the rider the ability to communicate with each other (i.e. responding to the instructor). The headsets included are designed specifically with horse riding in mind and fit the ear hygienically. The WHIS Competition has the fastest connection speed without echo or resonance.
Since the reply function is not always needed or desired, the various types of earpieces included can be applied to use the WHIS Competition only to listen. The WHIS Competition is very easy to use: you just have to turn the device on. The range of the WHIS Competition is guaranteed in practice up to 100 metres, which is more than sufficient for a dressage arena. The illuminated display has a unique design. It shows the battery status, connectivity and volume, which is pretty useful if you want to know what you are dealing with. The WHIS Competition comes with a replaceable battery, charger and worldwide plug. In short: we have thought of everything.
- Every set has a private connection between 2 persons that cannot be tapped
- Operates completely automatically (you only have to turn on the device)
- Can be used in two ways: replying or listening
- Illuminated display with connectivity, battery and volume status
- Mute function
- Range of 100 metres guaranteed in practice (500 metres in lab experiments)
- Replaceable battery with 10 hour duration (replaced by the repare service of Whis)
- 3.5 mm input jacket for headset (own headsets can also be used)
- Micro USB charger with sealing flap
- Size: 7.5 x 5 x 2 cm.
- Charger with worldwide plug
- 4 headsets with a reinforced cable and windshield (to prevent the microphone from responding to wind when used outdoors) and
- 2 different types of mono earpiece with a reinforced cable and silicone plug connection
- 1 clip microphone with windshield (to prevent the microphone from responding to wind when used outdoors) and a reinforced cable and flexible silicone connection
- Instruction manual
Before using the equipment, please observe the specific rules that apply in your country.
To prevent possible hearing damage; do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
CE declaration of conformity:
WHIS is labelled with the CE marking according to the provisions of the R&TTE Directive1999/5/EC. This device is FCC approved. FCC ID: 2AH9FCOMPETITION. 2406-2476 MHz.